Voting and rules
1. Click the edit button on the Battle heading.
2. Look where it says votes1= and votes2=
3. Type #Insert Reason Here- in the column for the person you want to vote for. Please place your vote below any previous votes. Place your signature on the same line as your vote.
4. Click Publish
1. One vote per person. No double voting or voting for both if you can't make up you mind.
2. No fighting. If someone casts a vote for the opposite of what you voted for, no bashing them.
3. Not every week is going to be a physical battle, pay attention to the question.
4. In the event of a tie, voting will be extended for one day, if it remains a tie by the end of the extension, then the whole battle will be a tie.
5. All votes must be signed or else they will be removed and not be counted, you can sign using four tildes
6. All votes must be 50 words or less, no exceptions.
7. If a vote is added after the clock has run out, it will not be counted. If the timer on the battle says "** Invalid Date **", or it appears to be counting up it means voting has ended. If you see this, do not vote.
This battle's end date is at 30 December 2014. At 12:00
|Battle of baddies. Who is better?||WINNER!|
Votes for Roberto Rastapopoulos
Votes for Doctor JW Muller